So I've been tagged on Facebook by my wife Linda for the 7DoG. My Day 1 technically started on Monday but I was busy cleaning up/catching up to start one. So, here is my Day 1:
- Grateful for my wife, who has demonstrated that she can "step up to the plate" when it comes to doing chores around the house when required.
- Grateful for my daughter. She demonstrates an ability to memorize things and places when we least expect her. Her growth is outpacing our expectations...and that's a good thing.
- Grateful for sunny weather. God certainly is good.
And now, Day 2:
- Grateful for my current job. There is so much to learn and the work environment is conducive to my productivity.
- Grateful for my bike. My wife bought one for me for cheap. Now, I'm using it as part of my commute. No, I'm NOT cycling over bridges! Linda would have a heart attack and and a half if I did that. I'm just biking to the Canada Line station, but it's great exercise in the morning.
- Grateful for our two camping trips. I will never take my shower stall for granted ever!